MANDIL FFP3 / V conf. from 5 pieces
Single-use filtering facepiece against solid and liquid aerosols, the body of which is made up of a thermoformed and multilayer anatomical shell, which allows progressive filtration and comfortable contact with the skin. The uniform adherence to the user’s face is ensured by a double textile harness.
• protection against solid (dust) and liquid (mist) particulates in concentrations up to 30 times the TLV;
• ability to stop odors that are neither toxic nor harmful nor irritating;
• compliance with the EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 – FFP3 NR standard;
• efficiency greater than or equal to 99%;
• weight: g. About 17.
Composition and characteristics of materials:
• high efficiency anti-aerosol filtering septum enclosed by two protective layers;
• red exhalation valve;
• double red textile neck harness;
• red nose clip element;
• layer of foam material that guarantees an excellent seal on the face and greater comfort
• one size
• Sterilization process adopted:
Packs of 5 pieces.