Poliblitz ABEK 15
Poliblitz ABEK 15 is an emergency filter respirator, for escape from industrial environments or areas in case of pollution by toxic gases or vapors.
52,83€ – 56,33€
Poliblitz Abek 15 offers ABEK protection from organic and inorganic gases and vapors (including chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulphide), sulfur dioxide, ammonia and derivatives. It is also available in the version Poliblitz ABEK 15 “Ex” , Group II, i.e., suitable for civil and industrial environments; Category 1 i.e., suitable to withstand in zones 0 and 20 (which are those with the highest explosion risk). • The respirator does not offer protection from carbon monoxide or oxygen deficiency, and it is disposable. However, it has been designed in such a way as to allow reconditioning after possible use or when the filter’s expiry date has been reached. • The duration of respirator Sèkur escABEK is 15 minutes Certifications: • The device complies with DIN 58647-7 and EU Regulation 2016/425. • The Poliblitz ABEK 15 “Ex” version has a specific explosion protection marking: II 1 GD T6 X DONNING AND USING:
- Ensure first that the POLIBLITZ ABEK 15 case is sealed and not damaged and that the expiry date has not passed. If the seal is tampered or the expiry date exceeded don’t use the device.
- Pull out the respirator from the packaging after removing the adhesive tape on the packaging.
- Place the half-mask on the face with one hand and pass the harness over the neck by using the other hand.
- With both hands, hook the harness behind the neck and pull, if necessary the free straps of the harness to improve the adjustment of the mask on the face and therefore its leak tightness.
- Breathe a few times and leave straight away the polluted area, but without running.