Panoramic mask with innovative design, universal size, made of EPDM, silicone or butyl, complying with EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425. Class 3.
The IDEA mask is available in negative pressure, for use with dust, gas and combination filters fitted with EN 148/1 (Dirin) threaded connection and, in overpressure versions, for use with breathing air supply apparatus (with EN 148/3 connection or quick coupling).
153,61€ – 177,27€
• Full-face polycarbonate screen with high transparency and impact resistance. It is aberration-free and scratch-resistant treated; high resistance to chemicals, especially acids even concentrated acids.
• Multifunctional nozzle including threaded fitting, exhalation valve assembly and phonic device. Accurate distribution of overall dimensions and masses (including filters).
• Optimal air path allowing very low breathing resistance such as to improve comfort.
• Constituent materials that do not cause allergy or irritation.
• Adaptability to any type of face: the differentially deformed sealing flap ensures airtightness on the user’s face without exerting uncomfortable pressure.
• Hold greater than 99.95 percent equal to a protection factor greater than 2000.
• Wide field of view: more than 85% of the total natural field.
• Enhanced ventilation system: perfect screen demisting even under the harshest conditions of use.
• Respiratory resistance: approx. 1.2 mbar on inhalation and approx. 1.4 mbar on exhalation, at 160 l/m.
• Excellent voice transmission due in part to the frontal position of the sound unit.
• Resistance to flame and radiant heat: the mask is self-extinguishing and retains its protective capacity even after such extremely severe tests.
• Quick donning and doffing; shoulder strap allows the mask to be kept ready for immediate use.
• Long shelf life: high ozone resistance of the rubber compounds used. Use of suitable resins.
• Shoulder strap for carrying mask when not worn
Certifications: The mask complies with EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425.