Universal size compact mask complying with EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425. Class 2 but also available in Class 3.
For use with dust, gas and combination filters equipped with EN 148/1 threaded connection. Available in EPDM and Silicone.
152,13€ – 380,25€
• Hold greater than 99.95 percent equal to a protection factor greater than 2000.
• Wide visual field: over 72% of the overall natural field and over 93% of the biocular natural field.
• Perfect screen demisting.
• Low breathing resistance (1.8 mbar on inhalation and 2.0 mbar on exhalation, at 160 l/min).
• Reduced dead space (about 50% of the maximum allowed).
• Excellent voice transmission due to the frontal position of the phonic capsule. The speech device allows the use of telephones, radio transmitters, megaphones.
• Resistance to flames and radiant heat: the mask is self-extinguishing and retains its protective capacity even after such severe tests.
• Standard polycarbonate screen with high impact resistance and resistant to even concentrated acids. On request, special laminated glass screen resistant to solvents and paints.
• Quick donning and doffing; the shoulder strap allows the mask to be kept on and ready for immediate use.
• Long shelf life, high ozone resistance of rubber compounds, and use of resins suitable for exposure to both low and high temperatures and insensitive to moisture, in accordance with European standards.
• Ease of maintenance, washing and disinfection: all components can be disassembled with simple tools.
• Compatibility with use of work helmets.
• Adjustable carrying strap
• Constituent materials do not cause allergy or irritation.
The C607 E mask can be combined with the following filters: 230 series (by means of 230 fitting equipped with EN 148/1 threaded gland and clamping ring nut). DIRIN 230 series, DIRIN 300 series, DIRIN 500 series and Dirin 530 filter.
The mask complies with EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425.