SFERA SP/A Mask
Panoramic mask of universal size, complying with European Standard EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425. Class 3. For use with dust, gas and combination filters equipped with EN 148/1 threaded connection. Available in EPDM and silicone.
194,14€ – 230,53€
• Perfect screen demisting even under the harshest conditions of use.
• Full-face screen made of aberration-free and scratch-resistant treated polycarbonate; high resistance to chemicals, especially acids even concentrated acids.
• Resistance to flame and radiant heat: the mask is self-extinguishing and retains its protective capacity even after such extremely severe tests.
• Quick donning and doffing; shoulder strap allows the mask to be kept ready for immediate use.
• Adaptability to any type of face: the differentially deformed sealing flap ensures airtightness on the user’s face without exerting uncomfortable pressure.
• Long shelf life: high ozone resistance of the rubber compounds used.
• Ease of maintenance, washing and disinfection: all components can be disassembled with simple tools.
• Low breathing resistance: approx. 1.6 mbar on inhalation and approx. 1.8 mbar on exhalation, at 160 l/m.
• Reduced dead space.
• Supporting shoulder strap with adjustment buckles.
Certifications: The mask complies with EN 136 and EU Regulation 2016/425.